RER pass questions

Auntie Kelly

Mouseketeer
Has anyone purchased a weekly RER Navigo pass at the Disneyland station? Do they have the photo machines there? I have read that the pictures they require are smaller than passport photos, could you use a passport photo that is cut down to size? Is it a very time consuming process? There are six of us who will need passes.

We are going to spend a week at Disney, but only one day in the parks. The rest of the time we will be in Paris. I would have much rather have stayed in Paris, but we are DVC owners and my father insists on staying for free in Disney.

Thank you

You can buy the passes at the airport. I assume you arrive by plane?
I don't know if you can buy them at Marne la valee but I would think so.
It is easy with the pictures. We cut ours to fit works just fine. There is a little strip of glue on the pass to attach the picture, very easy.
It's not good to stay at Disney if you want to do stuff in Paris. It always takes 30 Min to get to the city from there

Thank you. I realize staying at Disney is less than ideal, but my father doesn't want to spend money on a hotel or apartment in Paris if he can stay for free at Disney. I would have paid for it myself, but I am going to Ireland in September and just don't have the extra money. I guess that's a good problem to have.... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter