Requesting Rooms beside each other

tgropp

DIS Veteran
My wife and I have a studio and son and family have another studio. How is the best way to request rooms beside or near each other? Thanks

My wife and I have a studio and son and family have another studio. How is the best way to request rooms beside or near each other? Thanks
Have member services put a "traveling with" note on each of the reservations and make your only location request to be near one another.

POLY--- no issue due to all rooms are studio.... Other resorts ---do not have like rooms next to each other.. Studio then 1br then Grand villa then 2br.....

POLY--- no issue due to all rooms are studio.... Other resorts ---do not have like rooms next to each other.. Studio then 1br then Grand villa then 2br.....
There are definitely other DVC Villas with studios next to one another. Ones I know off the top of my head are Bay Lake Tower with studios next to one another in the part that overlooks the pool. Beach Club Villas also have spots where two studios are next to one another. I believe Kidani Village does as well and there may be others.

Last edited:
We also sent a room request fax prior to our visit with a specific room request (it was Jambo House) to be near the lobby on the Arusha Savannah and near my brother and family. They met all those requests, and our studios were right next to each other. Sure felt Pixie Dusted!

There are definitely other DVC Villas with studios next to one another. Ones I know off the top of my head are Bay Lake Tower with studios next to one another in the part that overlooks the pool. Beach Club Villas also have spots where two studios are next to one another. I believe Kidani Village does as well and there may be others.

BWV has dedicated studios next to each other as well. A lot of them actually, in all views, the bulk being Luna Pool view and on the Green.

There are a few studios next door to each other at OKW in the "U" shaped type "D" buildings, 14,18,35 and 38, They do not have a connecting door to each other, but they are next to each other.

Not many studios next to each other, aside from Poly. We travel with family who are also DVC all the time and so the 'travel with' but never get rooms next to each other. Sometimes might be a different floor even (like at SSR or OKW). Usually we are about 7 rooms apart...same floor.

Almost every studio at Jambo is next to another studio. They just don't connect.

Almost every studio at Jambo is next to another studio. They just don't connect.
Not many studios next to each other, aside from Poly. We travel with family who are also DVC all the time and so the 'travel with' but never get rooms next to each other. Sometimes might be a different floor even (like at SSR or OKW). Usually we are about 7 rooms apart...same floor.
I should note we do BWV, SSR and AKV-Kidani with the in laws as they have AKV and SSR and we have BWV. Did Jambo with them one time and I think we had savannah view and they had standard view because we were on complete opposite sides of lobby. But it was fine. We have had probably 10 DVC hotel stays with them (with travel with noted) and only 1 time were we next door. BUt we are never too terribly far either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter