Request for restaurant designs

scdak

DIS Veteran
I am looking for some help. I have 3 more restaurants that I would like a simple design for to help with my mothers surprise trip in December. I am looking for something small for : Wolfgang Puck Cafe, Yak + Yeti, Captain's Grille. I would appreciate anyone's help with this little project. Thank you in advance.

Are you going to use the design for a "surprise" note or do a shirt? I know there are many talented designers here that will be able to help you out:) Good luck with your surprise and have a great trip:)

Are you going to use the design for a "surprise" note or do a shirt? I know there are many talented designers here that will be able to help you out:) Good luck with your surprise and have a great trip:)
Its for a small photo book detailing the trip including info on the various restaurants we have ADR's for. NO shirt, this Pooh sized woman would look like a billboard if it was on a shirt :scared1:
I have found so many great designs on this board for almost everything I need, I hope someone is able to help with the last 3, but I will figure something else out if no one has those designs.

I was just thinking that there are several "tip" envelopes with the name of restaurants on them, you may be able to use them. I just printed some off, and I don't have the names of who designed them just now, but, check the photobuckets and look for them there. Just a thought:)

I was just thinking that there are several "tip" envelopes with the name of restaurants on them, you may be able to use them. I just printed some off, and I don't have the names of who designed them just now, but, check the photobuckets and look for them there. Just a thought:)

Thanks I will check out that option. Sort of funny having you answer, I am heading your way in a few hours, flying in to Elmira-Corning! And have a great 1st cruise, my 21st will be in Feb. 2011, but none on DCL.

Bring a sweater or jacket. It's suppose to get down to 50 tonight and the high tomorrow to 70, but, it didn't get that warm here today:( I hope you are on a " restful" trip:)I only live 1 hour away, have a great trip to the area..

Bring a sweater or jacket. It's suppose to get down to 50 tonight and the high tomorrow to 70, but, it didn't get that warm here today:( I hope you are on a " restful" trip:)I only live 1 hour away, have a great trip to the area..

Thanks for the weather tip, I am looking forward to cool, its still rather warm here. I actually come up every 3 weeks so I hit all the seasons, its a great area.

Its for a small photo book detailing the trip including info on the various restaurants we have ADR's for. NO shirt, this Pooh sized woman would look like a billboard if it was on a shirt :scared1:
I have found so many great designs on this board for almost everything I need, I hope someone is able to help with the last 3, but I will figure something else out if no one has those designs.

This was based off Natalie's existing designs. However, she didn't have one for Yak & Yeti. I made one up as a request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter