Reputable pin sellers

maj42169

Wishing Upon A Star!
Does anyone the name of a pin seller on eBay that is proven to be reputable and selling authentic Disney pins? If so, could you please send me a private message with their name. I am wanting to get into pin trading for my daughter, but I have NO idea how to tell what is real or fake. I would prefer to just purchase a lot of pins to trade from someone that is proven. Thanks!

There's a whole thread on the collectible forum on dis . Lists the known bad sellers and good ones just google known scrappers and the thread will Come up

We have used mousepinsonline.com and been very happy. We picked a few specific pins, and got grab bags as well. Their shipping is cheap, too! I have bought a few specific ones on ebay, but don't remember the sellers - I usually look for a 100% rating on a decent no. of sales. I didn't trust buying lots on there, though.

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR
11/11-CSR

Does anyone the name of a pin seller on eBay that is proven to be reputable and selling authentic Disney pins? If so, could you please send me a private message with their name. I am wanting to get into pin trading for my daughter, but I have NO idea how to tell what is real or fake. I would prefer to just purchase a lot of pins to trade from someone that is proven. Thanks!

If someone has a list of these sellers I'd like it please to order pins. divinitymin@aol.com. thanks

It's tough to say which of the eBay sellers are still reputable at this point. I've seen Mousepinsonline.com come up a few times, both with ardent supporters and with folks saying they received. scappers/fakes. Hopefully things have improved since 2013. The first post on the Good/Bad Internet sellers has a list, but it hasn't been updated in a while.

My general feeling is that if you're buying pins in bulk lots for anything less than $2.00 or so per pin, you're likely buying scrappers, fakes, counterfeits, etc. Other key things to look for are whether the pins are still on their backing, still wrapped, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter