Repositioning Cruisers would you do this

As far as underwear--they compact so easily--pack enough for the whole trip!!! IMHO...that way you don't forget you are on the last pair and don't have to re-wear any lest you not have enough time to wash and dry them (EWWWW!).

Just my 2 cents!

I'm guessing for the shirts, would that include pressing them? (For a men's shirt anyway). Our local dry cleaner prices for wash dry and press...if pressing is extra then EGADS!

Just another 2 cents...pack baby a larger (more adult size) suitcase and pack for the whole trip for clothes. We did that with our DD17 months when we went to Europe for 2 weeks.--Though we did do her laundry b/c of staying with a friend (her mom did our laundry :) ) It wasn't necessary. DD had a duffle bag packed with her diapers, wipes, and enough outfits for 15 days (they were winter outfits) for the trip. I would save your quarters and invest in a 2 week supply of onesies--and then pack his/her other outfits accordingly. Indd the space of 1 adult outfit--we could pack 2 or 3 winter outfits. was past the "explosion phase" of diapers--but even at 6 months, it was not a terrible problem--get the best diapers you can to keep everything in as it is supposed to be.

Also--we roll our clothes when we pack--you can get more in the bag. We bought those air removal plastic bag things--but we didn't like them and returned them before the trip. All the air was out--and maybe it was b/c we had winter clothes--but it did not save much space at all.

Good luck.

Since you have been in the laundry rooms before, I was wondering just how many washers and dryers are in there and if there is somewhere to sit and maybe read while you are waiting. I want to take everyone's advice and pack light and just do a load or two on the ship.:D

Here's my laundry story:

When I went into the laundry room, there was one machine that wasn't going. I took the wet clothes out, and put them in the dryer above my washer. Then I put the quarters in, and accidently turned on the dryer with the wet clothes!!! (There's one coin slot for both the washer and dryer. ) Boy did I feel dumb; I just donated 4 quarters to a stranger accidentally. So I got my clothes going, left and came back about 5 mins before my washer was done . . . and in comes the owner of the clothes I moved. The look on his face was priceless because not only were his clothes not where he left them, THEY WERE DRY!!! He gave me four quarters and thanked me.

:Pinkbounc

I'm also only going to bring 7 days worth and then send them out, with the exception of the underwear/personal items. If I happen to catch a machine, I might wash something myself, but the nice stuff will definitely get sent out. I'm NOT going to iron.

I am planning on bringing woolite to do the unmentionables and the teeshirts/no iron tops that get food splashed on them or a bit sweaty. As for the shorts/pants/capris that take too long to air dry, I am just going to send them out to be done. I figure on 7 days worth of clothes adn 3 swimsuits.

I love the idea of extra coverups! We also got the sarong style wraps that we can wear as a cover-up with the suits or as a skirt with a shirt. Just becareful dancing in them as they tend to slide down with too much of your back field in motion, if you know what I mean?!?!?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter