Repeat Questions, I'm sure . . . . . . . . .

donna in Oz

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Wow . . . . with all the hustle-bustle of the holidays, I've been away from these boards far longer than I anticipated!!

Anyway, we're tentatively planning late October for our next trip; have never managed to work in MNSSHP but hope to in 2003. But what I'm wondering is . . .

(1) Latest word on opening of Mickey's Philharmagic??

(2) And (of course) . . what's the scheduled opening date of Mission Space? I haven't forgotten the fiasco involving the opening date of Test Track, but am just wondering if the official date is still spring/summer this year.

(3) Am assuming that if we stay over two different week-ends in October, we're bound to catch MNSSHP. True ???

I've been missin' these boards . . . . hope to keep up a little better from now on :D

I would think you would be in good shape on all three questions. We are planning Dec 03 trip and fully intend to ride MS and MP.

Heard through the mouse-vine that Space is scheduled for a late spring/early summer launch and PhilharMagic is scheduled in October (so you should be able to catch it on one of your weekends).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter