Repeat Cruise Offers

Brer-Rabbit

<font color=navy>Creator of Royal Logos<br><font c
Has anyone recieved an offer for another cruise after the 3 night cruise on the Wonder? I have read about all these $99 offers and was wondering if any offers are made to the 3 day cruisers?

No, the $99 offer is only being given on the 4- and 7-night cruises in January.

After our first cruise (during the inaugural year) we received an invitation to cruise again on a free upgrade (from category 11 to 9) on our cabin and an upgrade from a moderate resort to the Grand Floridain! Of course we couldn't pass it up. Unfortunately, I haven't seen an offer like that since....

How about the CC's (castaway club) offer of $100 (Cat 1-7) and $50 (Cat 8-12) onboard credit for repeat cruisers.

For first timers, Disney club has a $50 onboard credit for spring cruises.

SINK,

We are first time cruisers on the March 16th cruise. You were saying first time spring cruisers are getting a $50 credit? Is that something that we would qualify for? If so, should I call Disney?

Thanks!

Originally posted by iluvorlando
SINK,

We are first time cruisers on the March 16th cruise. You were saying first time spring cruisers are getting a $50 credit? Is that something that we would qualify for? If so, should I call Disney?

Thanks!

iluvMCO:

The $50 onboard credit is available to disney club member (annual fee of $40, if you have an Entertainment book the fee is $32).

The Disney Club onboard credit is only for select cruise dates in APRIL and MAY, no other months at this point.

Thanks Webmaster Michelle and SINK. I appreciate your quick responses!

We have only been back a month from our three day and are planning the next. They offered what seemed to be a great discount on a return cruise if we booked before we got off the ship. We had no idea that we would LOVE the cruise and want to take another. After our return home we did call the castaway club and they offered credits depending on what cat you booked. I thought she said we must book within 120 days from our last cruise and must cruise again within 18 months.
Does anyone know if they always offer the better deals if you book right away on the ship before you leave?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter