Renting snorkel equipment

decolady

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can rent just fins at either Castaway Cay or in Cozumel (Chankanaab Park)? I don't really want to pack the fins.

Also, any good snorkeling areas near the port in Grand Cayman?

Thanks!!

for $9.00 each person at Castaway Cay. We had our own masks and snorkels but not fins. I just walked up and rented them when we arrived.
Don't know about Cozumel. Grand Cayman we did the Island tour and snorkeling with the Stingrays at Stingray City. Loved it.

Sandy

I'm not really sure where you come into Georgetown at, but we snorkeled at Eden Rock when we stayed on Cayman Island. We could see the cruise ships. Eden Rock is on the south end of Georgetown. A lot of scuba goes out of there, but the snorkeling is really good, too! No beach, but the snorkeling is great.

yes at Chanakaab you can rent just the fins. I can't remember for sure but i think it was either 7 or 9 bucks, or at least around there about a year ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!