Renting out points

jjcollins

DIS Veteran
I was wondering has anyone here in the UK rented out some of their points??? my wife and i have 46 pts to use before the 1st of April 03....

thanks for any info....

jj........;)

I have to friends and family, but I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable renting to someone in the US that I didn't really know.

This is one area where I think we really are very separate from our fellow US DVCers.

Renting points appears to be a thriving concern on the US boards, but the added complications of trying to tie everything together between US and UK parties has made me wary of putting it to the test.

I was interested in doing a trade to get a different Home Resort advantage this year (I know a trade is a slightly different prospect), but in the end I decided I'd be so concerned that something was going to go wrong that it would have spoilt the anticipation of the holiday.

I think trading / renting with other Brits would be a whole lot simpler! Good luck ;)

Have to agree with you both. The reason i posted here was i was thinking maybe one of my friends in the UK might be interested. I wouldn't normally rent my points out , but this have to be used up as they were banked points from before......

jj..... :rolleyes:

I'm pricing a trip up for Xmas JJ, so if I need the points I'll give you a call. :)

update on my points---heres a break down of them 14 Old Key West and 32 Vero ........

jj.... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!