Renting a Car In France...

SoCalTrojanSkip

Tropic Rivers Of Adventure
We're heading to DLP as part of a Disney Cruise vacation, and we're looking to rent a car for a couple of days to get out to the WWII memorials. All of the major car rental companies seem to have the same amount of negative reviews so it's hard to tell fact from fiction...

Does anyone on here have a favorite car rental company they use..? We'd likely be renting be renting out of Charles de Gaulle Airport...

Sorry you've had no replies, I guess it's because most posters on here tend to take their own cars if they're driving.

We used Auto Europe (autoeurope.com) last April with great results and great price. I just reserved a car with them for this summer.

I don't have experience to report yet but we have a car rental through Hertz from one of the outer train stations, taking car out to Alsace and then returning it at the train station at Disneyland Paris. This is for early June. Hoping it all goes well. I also signed up for this insurance through my Am Ex card that if I rent a car and put it on AmEx, they charge me $20 and provide a more comprehensive rental insurance - just in case.

Hertz is a good option. It's Europe, and things are just different there. Use an AmEx, as pp suggested theyre doing if you have one, best protection avail imo for international rentals.

Have a great time!!

We're heading to DLP as part of a Disney Cruise vacation, and we're looking to rent a car for a couple of days to get out to the WWII memorials. All of the major car rental companies seem to have the same amount of negative reviews so it's hard to tell fact from fiction...

Does anyone on here have a favorite car rental company they use..? We'd likely be renting be renting out of Charles de Gaulle Airport...
The roads and traffic around the airport are crazy! I would highly recommend taking a train to the general region you want to visit and then rent your car from that area. Also good to reserve car ahead of time, especially if you need automatic.
Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter