Renting a car at the Port

Lexa

DIS Veteran
Trying to finish all major planning and we are thinking about renting a car at the prot for our trip back to MCO. We have flight later in a day and we would like to spend them somewhere else then at the airport. Any suggestions what to see in few hours?

Can someone tell me how much hassle is it to rent a car after you leave the ship (as I understand we all need to be off by 9am?) Is there long line to wait or are they moving pretty fast?

Thanks!

We always rent a car from budget at the port. A shuttle will pick you up. We then go straight to Downtown Disney until time to depart. Budget has a drop off at the airport.

We always rent a car from budget at the port. A shuttle will pick you up. We then go straight to Downtown Disney until time to depart. Budget has a drop off at the airport.

This is what we do. Except I usually hit the mall instead of DD. Budget is easy to rent from.

Since I was in Florida only once I'm trying to figure it out driving directions. I have our hotel address, Budget Rental...but I can't find official address for Disney terminal...can you help?

After reading so may post already I got a picture that Budget is there, right by the terminal, but map actually says is further away then our hotel (Country Inn)

Since I was in Florida only once I'm trying to figure it out driving directions. I have our hotel address, Budget Rental...but I can't find official address for Disney terminal...can you help?

After reading so may post already I got a picture that Budget is there, right by the terminal, but map actually says is further away then our hotel (Country Inn)

The address is Cruise Terminal A, 9155 Charles M. Rowland Dr., Port Canaveral, FL 32920.

Budget is in Cape Canaveral. A short 5min drive away. They have a shuttle that will pick you up from the Port and take you to their office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter