Rental Cars in WDW

ExPirateShopGirl

<font color=blue>My posts are sanitized for your p
Now that Magical Express is nearly here... I would venture to guess that retnal car locations in WDW will get booked far quicker than they do now. Instead of renting a car at the airport, Magical Express guests will grab a car onsite for the day or two (or more) that they need it.

We plan to visit Kennedy Space Center one day and venture over to the Hard Rock cafe for dinner another night, so we really debated about even taking Magical Express, but I found a less -expensive car to rent at WDW for the days we are there... PLUS, we won't be assessed the surcharge rental companies include if you get your car at MCO.

We have a rental car reserved at MCO for our Oct trip. But, the lure of a free shuttle sounds great if we can save $ by renting a car onsite at WDW. Where can you rent a car on WDW property?

ncbyrne said:
We have a rental car reserved at MCO for our Oct trip. But, the lure of a free shuttle sounds great if we can save $ by renting a car onsite at WDW. Where can you rent a car on WDW property?
At the Dolphin and Car Care Center, both Alamo and National are there.

Ok - We want to rent a car and drive to Disney. Drop the car when we get there, and then get a car to go home later that week. My question, if we use Alamo or National at the car care center, will they shuttle us back/forth to the hotel when we drop off and pick up?

karisma0000 said:
Ok - We want to rent a car and drive to Disney. Drop the car when we get there, and then get a car to go home later that week. My question, if we use Alamo or National at the car care center, will they shuttle us back/forth to the hotel when we drop off and pick up?

yes, but for a pick up, you will have to call them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts