rental car

PIRATESFORME

Earning My Ears
Are you able to rent a vechicle from one of the resorts? If we wanted to leave for a day or two to go to Universal what would be the easiest way?

I think the only way to rent a car on property is enterprise they will drop the car off for you. there are no rental car agencies on property its their way of keeping you there but you can call enterprise or a taxi

This is what we did two years ago....I found a really deal at the mouse for less website with special codes....and we rent a car for 4 days to visit Universal Studios and family at Tampa....We paid less than 100 for those days...and when you make the ressie to pick up on Disney Property they have a shuttle that goes between hotels every hour.....also if you ask at front desk they have a courtesy car to pick you and drop you at....World Center Car Rental...this is on disney property....We always rent cars at the end of our trip...

This year we are renting a car the day before leaving and we already request to pick it up onsite....

I did not have any problems and yes they provided transportation from all Disney Resorts.....

AlamoRent A Car, the Official Rental Car of the Walt Disney World
Resort, is conveniently located at the Orlando International Airport
and at the Car Care Center near the parking exit of the Magic Kingdom
Park. For Emerald Club customers, National Car Rental is also located
at the Car Care Center. Shuttle service to and from your location is
provided seven days a week, Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. -
8:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Holiday
hours may vary.) Shuttle service should be scheduled at least one hour
in advance. Call (407) 824-3470 for shuttle service and reservations.

This is just the info I was looking for. thanks :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter