Rental Car to Vero Beach

BWV Dreamin

DIS Veteran
To those who use a rental car from MCO to Vero Beach, can you say about how much per day it costs for a small rental car? Was trying to decide between flying + rental car vs. autotrain. Thanks for any comments! :goodvibes

Rental Car prices vary throughout the year; they are more expensive during high demand periods and cheaper during lower demand periods. For pricing rental cars during the time you are planning your trip, I would recommend plugging in your dates on kayak.com (which is also good for looking for the best flight prices).

I think one variable you would want to figure out as well would be which airport to fly into. We prefer the hyper-organized and efficient Orlando (MCO), while I know others (including my parents) whomuch prefer West Palm (PBI); both of these are about a 90 minute drive, slightly shorter from PBI. The closest airport would be Melbourne (MLB), which is tiny compared to MCO and even PBI; the drawbacks are that there are fewer flights, almost no direct flights from anywhere near us in the Boston area.

Disney's Vero Beach resort is an absolute treasure. I hope you have a great time there.

Thanks for such a quick reply! I have heard nothing but great things about Vero Beach. I was thinking about an add on there, but want to visit first. Was thinking about first week of May, or first week of November. So I will check out that website. Thanks again!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter