Rental car return ?

mbethel

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering if my husband actually rents the car and pays for it when we pick it up, is there any problem with my brother-in-law actually returning it? We fly in the same time as them, but my bil and sil have to leave before we do. We thought it would be easiest if they could just return the car. It seems like the rental car companies usually just scan the paper work and check over the car, but I've always left that part to someone else so I'm not sure. We'll still have a ride to the airport since the in-laws are driving to meet us there so that's not a problem.

Should be no problem as far as returning the car, but you may want to check their policy on other drivers drving the car just in case something happens while your in-laws are driving it.

Hope this helps,

Bob

Thanks. The rate we got offers one additional driver free. We'll see if we can list my BiL instead of me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter