Rental car for October?

tinker&belle

DIS Veteran
We are planning a trip for mid-October. We are hoping to use ME to our resort and then hoping to pick up a car at either the car care center or somewhere else nearby-I think there may be some locations at Downtown Disney? The Alamo and National rates at car care are much higher than the enterprise ones I found at the Plaza Hotel...are there other nearby locations I should look into? I know it is early but I would like to get something booked and then keep checking for a sale.

We usually rent from the Dollar Rent a Car at the Wyndham resort. This resort is about a 4 to 5 minute from the DTD market place bus stop. I usually find the cheapest rates there. They have City Specials. Right now you can get a midsize car (Dodge Avenger) for $191 a week ($226 with taxes). You can also return cars picked up here to Orlando Airport or the Sanford airport for no extra charge.

Remember that the best rental rates are usually found 1 or 2 months prior to your rental dates, so the rates you find now for an October rental probably aren't the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter