Rental Car and Tolls

Bowen9475

DIS Veteran
We will be renting a car twice, for 5 days each, on our upcoming trip. We will use it from MCO to GF, around the WDW are for groceries and to eat offsite a few times, and then return to MCO. The second rental will be from MCO again but we will be staying at Bonnett Creek. Will again use it for grocery runs and to eat offsite, but also to get to the parks a few days. Will we encounter a lot off toll roads? Would we be able to pay cash at the tolls in this area or are we better off to plan on a Sunpass transponder? Thanks for any advice!

On the trip to WDW from MCO you will encounter toll booths. Same with MCO to Bonnet Creek. You can pay cash at the tolls. For your grocery runs and eating off site just stay off the toll roads and use the streets. You will not encounter toll booths driving to the parks.

Doesn't sound like you'll be on toll roads apart from the airport trips, and it's easy enough to pay cash for those.

Doesn't sound like you'll be on toll roads apart from the airport trips, and it's easy enough to pay cash for those.

Are the toll booths from the airport manned all night? I'll be getting in a midnight and I'm not sure if I need to get a roll of quarters or not.

Yes they are maned, we had a 545 am flight home last trip and we had no problems finding a maned booth at 4 am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter