Rent jambo savanna view ?’s

Eeyoreparks

Earning My Ears
First time post, sorry if this is the wrong spot.
We’re thinking of renting points at akl jambo savanna view. I understand the value is considered super hard to get hold of. I’ve looked in the forums & couldn’t find the answer. So is the savanna view in Jambo just as hard to rent as value? Also if we were to go through like David’s how would you request a room at Jambo house?

Savanna view at Jambo shouldn't be a problem, except maybe during the fall (September to December) for a studio. Value rooms will probably be a no go, even DVC owners have a hard time getting those rooms.

I would just contact David's by email or phone and tell them what your looking for.

When booking Animal Kingdom, Savanna View usually has the most availability and Standard View would be second. Jambo is a smaller resort, so planning in advance will be key. If you are renting points from someone and you do no mention Jambo or Kidani, they should be letting you know which is available, as you have to book that as part of the reservation. It is not a request, it is something that has to be booked, just like the view. Good luck and have fun!

So is the savanna view in Jambo just as hard to rent as value?
Jambo has far fewer DVC rooms compared to Kidani - so if savanna view is what you want then i would open up the option to look at kidani as an option as well. Even if you get kidani you can bus or walk to Jambo if you want to check out the lobby or visit the restaurants there. Like other posters have mentioned the time of year would make or break the availability. I booked my Jambo standard room 11 months out for our November trip, because it is such a high demand time I checked back a week later to see availability and it was not showing full availability. If you are look for any time from end of September to very beginning of January then you would be much better off booking 11 months out. Other times of the year i would want to have that room booked by 8 months, before every member has access to the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter