Rent Car on Disneyland Strip?

lillady718

Earning My Ears
I was thinking of renting a car for 2-3 days during our 6 days there. So I wondered, rather than go through the pain of getting one from LAX- is there somewhere very near Disneyland that I could get one/and return to it?
(I think I read somewhere about a car rental agency being in a hotel nearby?)

If anyone has any information , such as where and which company , I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks! :)
::MinnieMo

I don't remember which rental company it was, but my sister rented a car from a place very close to the HoJo (on Harbor). When they returned the car they just walked back to the hotel. You could probably call HoJo and ask them, if no one else knows which company that is.

There are a bunch around there. I know there is at least one Enterprise, and I'm pretty sure there is an Avis, and I think Budget. I don't generally rent cars from there, but i know you can do it. Check all the companies you're willing to use and see if they have one on harbor, Ball or Katella. Harbor and Katella are your best bets.

National Car Rental is located at:
711 WEST KATELLA (Katella and Harbor)

Just do a search for Anaheim at nationalcar.com

Also, mousesavers.com has several codes that will help a lot with the rate...I found the best rates using the Priceless Vacations code.

If you're renting on the weekend, try Enterprise ("They will pick you up!") as their weekend rates are usually very low. Be sure to check the various locations in Anaheim as the ones closest to DL will probably be significantly higher.

Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter