Renovated rooms at BWI

DeborahA

DIS Veteran
I haven't seen anything on this lately. Anyone stay in a standard room that has been renovated. How is this coming along--are all the rooms finished? We are going in Dec. and hope to get a renovated one.:)
Deb

Per an on-site BWI manager, all floors are finished, except the first floor. All surfaces have been replaced. ie drapes, carpet, bedding, wallpaper, furniture, and also most tile and bathroom fixtures.

The first floor should be finished soon, if it isn't already. The lobby is being partly refurbished, mostly during overnight hours.

No work is being done at the Boardwalk Villas.

If you do a search, there are a few pix of the new rooms.

I had been watching other threads and hadn't seen a report that all floors were done. That's great news! Thanks!

They were doing the floors when we were there this past Sept. Mostly done with the floors on lobby.

We're staying at the BWI in December for the first time! The pictures look great!

We'll be there in one week! I'm so glad the renovations are almost done. I'll give you an update when we return.

We were there 4 weeks ago and had a renovated room. They are absolutely beautiful.

Thanks everyone. This is our favorite resort and we can't wait to see the new interiors.
Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter