Renewing Shareholder Membership

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Roon, May 6, 2017.

1. Roon

Roon DIS Veteran

A while back we were told that we had 60 days after expiration to renew our membership or we would lose our membership. Mine runs out in August and the last thing I read was that once the tender and takeover was complete we would all get a membership lasting ten years and that no new members or renewals would be looked at. Am I right. Your input would be appreciated as I don't want to forfeit my membership.

Many thanks.

2. Ms Poppins

Ms Poppins I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk

Yes, from what I understand all current members will automatically get a 10 year renewal when the takeover is complete. The website states that no action is required by shareholder club members. So your membership should continue.

Ware Bears likes this.
  3. Ware Bears

Ware Bears Bring me that horizon Moderator

That's exactly how I understand it too :)

4. meryll83

meryll83 All it takes is faith and trust...

How does this work for those that have starting selling up?

5. Jonjo

Jonjo Mouseketeer

The Shareholders Club made an announcement in April advising that all active members of the Shareholders Club as of 31 March 2017, will benefit from a 10-year extension of their membership card and associated discounts no matter what happens.

So if you were a member at 31 March your existing card will be valid until the recapitalisation is fully completed and new cards issued to members.