Renewal of Vows

Back a year or so ago when I originally started researching what was available I came across Jane at Gifts of a Lifetime. We emailed back and forth and she has some fabulous ideas for some very unique and interesting ceremonies at WDW.

Her website is http://www.giftsofalifetime.com

She attempts to make each celebration (wedding/birthday, etc.) unique onto itself therefore yours isn't like someone elses.

Just an FYI.

Renee, can you give us some more info about what she said? I'll probably call her one of these days but I'm still two years from my 10th anniversary!! I hate to call too soon. So if you don't mind I'd like to mooch off of your memory!! :D

Jane offered some really unique ideas. Being that she isn't a Disney CM an actual formal ceremony wouldn't be able to take place inside the parks or anything. Many of her ideas and "surprises" are just that. She and her pixies do some amazing things for your significant other. She offered two ideas that stuck out in my mind. Keep in mind you cannot wear "wedding attire" inside the parks so you'd have to be dressed in an inconspicuous manner. The first idea was possibly hiding/pixies presenting some clues for your spouse which would lead them to the beach at the Polynesian and having a surprise ceremony on the beach.

The second idea was having an informal ceremony (again can't create any attention) in front of Cinderella's carousel.

If you are looking for something unique onto itself and something very memorable definitely give Jane a call. She's great to talk to and has some wonderful ideas.

Hope that helped!

Jane is able to do almost anything. She is wonderful. She can tailor a special presentation just for you based on your likes/dislikes. I used her services for my honeymoon. I had a presentation for my wife that was in the Magic Kingdom. We started at the Castle where I was given a rose to give my wife with a card that sent us to the Carosel, where I was given a gift to give my wife and a note to go to It's a Small World Ride, then I was given another gift to give my wife with a note to go to the wishing well. At the wishing well, there was the main gift with another note. (This gift was a size 6 (my wife's shoe size) glass (crystal) slipper with our name and wedding date engraved on it).
My wife had no idea what was going on and wanted to know how I kept pulling these gifts out of the air. Jane and her pixies where excellent and made this the most special moment in our lives.

There are tons of messages like this about Jane at another board. I don't want to give it out here. email me directly and I will give you the link.
david.hylinski@weyerhaeuser.com

*no longer in FL or associated with GOAL, Disney or any Central FL activities

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter