Remy - will u need a virtual pass like Rise of Resistance??????

You would think after going thirtysomething times I would know this stuff lol. I only ever saw what was on the other side of the IG a couple of years ago. When I heard that you could walk to Epcot from certain resorts, I pictured it more like the pathway going to DHS, NOT literally around the corner and basically on the same property. That was a game changer for which resort would be my dream resort!
I'm curious, is there a way to park and use the IG entrance without having hotel reservations at one of the adjoining resorts?

I'm curious, is there a way to park and use the IG entrance without having hotel reservations at one of the adjoining resorts?
Not at the hotels (except at Swolphin, but that's pricey - $29/day, no in and out). You could park at DHS and walk/boat/Skyliner to the IG, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter