Remy menu explained?

disneymore2

Mouseketeer
Can someone please help explain the ala cart portion of the Remy menu? ( i already agree that the set course by the chef is the way to go and for sure will select that, but my wife is a tad pickier and just want to understand the process).

I have seen the menu on line and understand the top portion is a set multi course menu of which you select 1 of the 2 menus. But the bottom is ala carte from reviews i have read. Does that mean you make your own multi course menu from those? Can you substitute one of the set mutli course items for one of the ala carte??

Can someone please help explain the ala cart portion of the Remy menu? ( i already agree that the set course by the chef is the way to go and for sure will select that, but my wife is a tad pickier and just want to understand the process).

I have seen the menu on line and understand the top portion is a set multi course menu of which you select 1 of the 2 menus. But the bottom is ala carte from reviews i have read. Does that mean you make your own multi course menu from those? Can you substitute one of the set mutli course items for one of the ala carte??

It’s been almost 6 years since I been to remy . When I went I told my server I hated fish and he gave me options of what I could change it to. Remy is great you will surely enjoy it. I might never be back but it has nothing to do with the food. It’s the $$$ for the most part and wearing a suit.

They’re very flexible. I’ve substituted one or two items from the a la carte choices for items on a set menu on several occasions. But you could certainly create an entire menu from anything they offer - your server and/or the chef would be happy to assist. Or if you’re really feeling adventurous, just ask them to surprise you with their favorite items. I did that once and it was a lot of fun (and all delicious).

You can create your own, but the chefs do a much better job of picking a good progression. However, I'm allergic to all seafood. The first time I picked the French menu and the server helped me to pick one of the a la carte options to replace a seafood course. The second time, I picked the French menu (which had changed since the previous time) and the chef just substituted the seafood courses for something he felt worked rather than me picking them (the server offered this option - it wasn't a "must"). I liked both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!