REmy for non fish eater

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by mcpaket, Dec 3, 2012.

1. mcpaket

mcpaket Earning My Ears

Hi there

I'm going on the Fantasy in Feb and have just made a booking in Remy. I'm wondering if this would be worth it for someone who doesn't eat fish. Would really value your thoughts. I'm happy to pay the extra if I really enjoy the meal but just worry I won't do it justice if I can't eat fish.

Thanks
    T

2. sambycat

sambycat DIS Veteran

It is worth it, IMHO. They can adjust for allergies, let them now upon boarding about your dietary limitations. And if it isn't an allergy type issue ( more that you don't care for fish?), consider letting your server know that and perhaps still trying a fish course with their recommendations? The food there will most likely surprise you and your taste buds! Enjoy either way!

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

to hide this advert.
  4. Douvres Family

Douvres Family DIS Veteran

5. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

There's no requirement to order fish.

6. Kathymford

Kathymford A little obsessed is ok....right?

I'm not the OP, but have the same issues!! Yay. You received some great responses! Thanks for sharing!

7. darkwing818

darkwing818 DIS Veteran

We've dined at Remy 3 times, & one more scheduled for January. I have never had any of the fish dishes (DW has & thought they were great). Trust me I don't think I have remotely missed anything. Just let your server know your preferences, the waygu beef is wonderful :thumbsup2 . You can't go wrong dining at Remy. Got to Love that Champagne Cocktail ::yes::