remember those milky way freebies at Planet Hollywood

Boardwalk Tigger

DIS Veteran
Several years ago Milky Way candy had a promotion where you got a coupon for something free at Planet Hollywood with each candy bar. We wound up with 4 Planet Hollywood hats and a coupon fora free dessert and appetiser. We also got a promotion coupon for $ 50 dollars off restaurants in the Dolphin and Swan in one of our disney travel books we purchased.. Well actually we had several:) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the good old days. Any kind of great promotions like these any more?:cool: :cool: :cool: :wave2:

I remember the $50 off coupon for Dolphin and Swan reestaurants. Had an awesome meal at Jungle Larrys (it think that was it, it's not there anymore) on our honeymoon. haven't found any good coupons for our upcoming trip.

Amy

Not that I am aware of but I could sure use SOMETHING - ANYTHING before this vacation to help out. Big time short of $$$. I think the entertainment book might have a $5 off coupon for Planet Hollywood - I know I have one from somewhere & I think that is where I got it.

Not sure if this counts or not, but I got a great ticket price at SeaWorld with a code from a Pepsi can last fall. By far the cheapest tickets I had ever found for SW. And very easy to use. And DS won a free child's ticket to Six Flags on a package of Danimals yogurt this month. That's all I can think of........P

Anybody know if we could use the Planet Hollywood coupon in addition to the $25 we get for booking the 5+2 package? Got a print last year, mini golf is not an option for us...we are strongly considering that as the best option, it would be even better if it was $30!!

Yes, we also used the $50 coupon at Palio on our honeymoon. Too bad there isn't another to use this year!

Thanks for the coupon!!!!!!!!! I wish they would still have some of those old promotions. We had three of those $50 coupons for the Dolphin and Swan restsurants and loved using them all. We really liked the Mexican restaurant that was at the Dolphin ( I believe this is now Fresh). I think they have so much business now that they don't need to put out the coupons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter