Rehearsal Dinner

Ryanelle

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

We are getting married in September and the time to book our dining reservation is rapidly approaching. The rehearsal is at Seabreeze Point and we were originally looking into Ohana for dinner. Now we are thinking of staying in the boardwalk area to eat instead... I have been looking, but nothing has jumped out for me yet. Does anyone have any recommendations?! Ohana is still not off the table. Just wanted to explore options. Thank you :)

They also immediately offered to put me in touch with their chef's if we wanted a cake and we so incredibly friendly! We dropped off the stuff 3 or 4 days before our dinner (which I told them I would do in advance) and they took me around and showed me the restaurant and gave me the choice of where I wanted our table set up (we picked under the tree) all in all it was a great experience!

Is the rehearsal dinner part of the package or is it an add on?

Mike

Neither of the package weddings—Memories or Escape—include a meal of any kind. Wishes weddings are not a package, so you add things individually. For Escape and Wishes, you can pay to add on a rehearsal dinner planned by your wedding coordinator. For Memories or non-Disney weddings you can plan a private rehearsal dinner via Disney Catered Events or just book a group reservation at a restaurant yourself.

This episode of the Disney Wedding Podcast explains the different types of Disney weddings: https://disneyweddingpodcast.com/2018/01/03/first-steps-for-the-newly-engaged-2018-edition/

We are going to be booking ours
Is the rehearsal dinner part of the package or is it an add on?

Mike
We are doing a Wishes Wedding, but decided to just book ours as a group dining reservation. It is an option to add a rehearsal dinner as a private event, like lurkyloo was saying :)

We are going to be booking ours

We are doing a Wishes Wedding, but decided to just book ours as a group dining reservation. It is an option to add a rehearsal dinner as a private event, like lurkyloo was saying :)
Neither of the package weddings—Memories or Escape—include a meal of any kind. Wishes weddings are not a package, so you add things individually. For Escape and Wishes, you can pay to add on a rehearsal dinner planned by your wedding coordinator. For Memories or non-Disney weddings you can plan a private rehearsal dinner via Disney Catered Events or just book a group reservation at a restaurant yourself.

This episode of the Disney Wedding Podcast explains the different types of Disney weddings: https://disneyweddingpodcast.com/2018/01/03/first-steps-for-the-newly-engaged-2018-edition/
Thanks for the quick replies. :earsboy:

That's what I figured.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter