regular AM EMH @MK into RD strategy questions

Lisa F

is a very wise woman
I have one day parkhoppers and one day in the parks before my cruise on a Friday. Disney currently has a 9am park opening with 8am EMH

All of the recent reviews I'm seeing are of the EEMH - I'm wondering what people's feelings are about regular 8am EMH.

My plan is to be at the MK in the morning and get as much done as possible then hop over to Epcot to enjoy last weekend of the Festival of the Arts.

My son is on the spectrum and has a hard time with waits, so we get the DAS pass to help - he also has kind of low muscle tone so there will be no "running to 7dmt" to get there first.

I am HOPING that what we can do is get 7DMT (maybe even x2), Pooh, Peter Pan and whatever other fantasyland stuff we could fit in the first hour if there is time

Then head over to Frontierland (which is my typical Rope Drop strategy) and do BTMRR, Splash, Pirates and Jungle cruise (maybe with help of DAS pass)

Just wondering if this strategy sounds realistic for the first two hours. We are going to hop in the afternoon to Epcot so trying to decide whether we can get enough done with EMH/Rope Drop and DAS assistance to save fastpasses for Epcot or whether I should use some at MK as well.

Thanks!

My plan is to be at the MK in the morning and get as much done as possible then hop over to Epcot to enjoy last weekend of the Festival of the Arts.

My son is on the spectrum and has a hard time with waits, so we get the DAS pass to help - he also has kind of low muscle tone so there will be no "running to 7dmt" to get there first.

1. I am HOPING that what we can do is get 7DMT
2. (maybe even x2),
3. Pooh,
4. Peter Pan and
5. whatever other fantasyland stuff we could fit in the first hour if there is time
6. Then head over to Frontierland (which is my typical Rope Drop strategy) and do BTMRR, Splash, Pirates and Jungle cruise (maybe with help of DAS pass)

Just wondering if this strategy sounds realistic for the first two hours. We are going to hop in the afternoon to Epcot so trying to decide whether we can get enough done with EMH/Rope Drop and DAS assistance to save fastpasses for Epcot or
7. whether I should use some at MK as well.
1. Yes.
2. Unlikely.
3. Yes.
4. Line will be very long by then.
5. If you skip Peter Pan, then yes.
Generally, if you try to ride both 7DMT and Peter Pan on a busy AM EMH (and you cannot walk VERY quickly to them) you can spend a LONG time in at least one or the other's standby lines... much of the hour can be lost.
6. BTM & Splash, OK. Pirates may be busy. JC loads very slowly.
7. I'd say you'll need FPs at MK. But, after that, trying to get "major" FPs at Epcot will be tough.

If you could move quickly at RD, it would be difficult.
As you will be moving slowly, I wuold expect a 20-30 minute wait at 7DMT by the time you get there as most will be runing to get there or PP.
No tlikely to be able to do twice unless you have very low crowds.
Poo should not be a problem depending how long you wait at 7DMT.
Agree that the line to PP most likely will be very long by then.
Agree that BTM, SPlash should be good. Pirates most likely won't be too long yet or JC. However; as you will not be moving quickly, you may encounter longer lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter