Regretting my Avis reservation

As someone who rents from Avis at least once a month, the app functionality is optional. Basically some cars have this functionality (my new one has an app that I can unlock and start the car) but I still can use the key. The app from Avis allows you to do several things such as change the car if there is another available but it is completely optional. As stated before, all rental companies have issues and I would definitely call to make sure your reservation is valid in their systems (my biggest nightmare when traveling).

Basically some cars have this functionality (my new one has an app that I can unlock and start the car)

So weird. It's one thing for it to be YOUR car, but for a rental that's odd IMO.

I don't even like the keyless starts all that much. But at least it makes it impossible to lock keys in the car!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter