Regarding Disneyland Resort in California for 60th anniversary 2015 for attractions...

Jeffrey Sunny Baek

Earning My Ears
Hi! Here is a regarding to recommend for 60th anniversary for Disneyland 2 more left attractions needs way to be change as much SAFETIER at Disneyland Park.

But first I would like to thank you all to bringing CAPTAIN EO back at Disneyland Park once again on May 24, 2015, right after sneak preview is done, and yes KEEP "CAPTAIN EO" at Disneyland forever, and no more removing to be replacing something else in any longer, BUT keep CAPTAIN EO 4D ride with same special effects with laser cycle, bouncing seats where floor is moving, and air wind effects, and cold air fresh conditioner fans winding up as everything complete the same special effects the way it should be as CAPTAIN EO is the most and best mainly Home of the theater in Disneyland Park forever as it should be, as I will keep coming to Captain EO ride as that's where I mostly attending at Disneyland, whenever I come visit, so thank you. I am happy to hear Captain EO returns.

And the last 2 things attractions left needs to be change confirm for what is best rightful way as possible and much more SAFETIER that these 2 attractions must be change:

1. DINOSAUR (new ride for Tomorrowland) to replace Disneyland INNOVENTIONS and since Disneyland closed Innoventions in Tomorrowland attraction in Disneyland Park in California Anaheim and so DINOSAUR is best way to replacement from INNOVENTIONS to reopen the ride as exactlt same type scenes, rides that happened at Walt Disney World in Disney’s Animal Kingdom park in Florida was opened and so it is time for DINOSAUR ride to reopen to replace at INNOVENTIONS this year at Disneyland.

2. SPLASH MOUNTAIN is best to change to REPLACE bring back "THE COUNTRY BEARS SHOW" this year 2015 announce it to make permanently close SPLASH MOUNTAIN forever to make way for original THE COUNTRY BEARS SHOW to be replacing back to Critter Country into BEAR COUNTRY again in return at Disneyland Park.

Because I don't really like Splash Mountain at all, it was unsafety issue with no seatbelts, no safety bars and this log flume ride really bothers me and my a lot of my friends, and co-workers and my parents, and that's why we are sick and tired of Splash Mountain and we really wanted Splash Mountain to remove it and replace something like to bring THE COUNTRY BEARS Show in this time for new replacement for The Country Bears Jamboree show to new replacement from Splash Mountain!!!
So Splash Mountain is better way to be taken down forever!!! We're sick of Splash Mountain and so long time Country Bears show to replace Splash Mountain into make way for new return for the Country Bears show? P.S. Splash Mountain ride is too much waste of time and especially water is a bunch of waste and unworthy as well.

These are all 2 more left best ideas of best thoughts for regarding and inquiries for Disneyland Park in best new 60th anniversary to have this to be change into 2 more new attractions left as best celebrating to be inspire these?

Jeffrey Baek

Jeffreybaek80@gmail.com

+1 (949) 422-0750

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter