Refurbished Bldgs @ POR - AB Section

brando5111

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We've finally decided to stay @ POR for our February vacation. I know the refurbishment of the mansion rooms is complete, but they are still in the midst of rehab of the AB rooms. We have always stayed in the mansion rooms, but wanted to give the AB section a try for a change of pace. Of course, I would much prefer a recently refurbished room. Which building should we request? I was looking at the map, and I think building 18 would be a great location (no parking lot views to be had) - but I'm not sure if it's refurbished, and if it's non-smoking? Anyone who has info on what buildings are refurbished and non-smoking would be greatly appreciated. Also, do they have elevators in the AB section - or just stairs to the 2nd floor?

Thanks for any info you can supply!

Brando :D

Bldg. 18 is smoking optional. Bldg. 27 is non-smoking & has been refurbished. We were just there in Dec. & had room 2736 - it's a standard view, top floor, corner room. I always request this so we have no one above us & 2 windows to open up the room & enjoy POR's lush landscaping. There are no elevators in the AB section, only stairs. AB 27 is a great location - close to the main bldg, old man island, south bus depot, & surrounded by landscaping, so no chance of a parking lot view. Have a great trip! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter