Refillable mugs at Dolphin??

reesa roo

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at the Dolphin in August. Does anyone know if they have refillable mugs there? We will be stocking up on drinks to keep in the room but DH drinks alot (Diet Coke) and he would really get his moneys worth with a refillable mug. Thanks for the info!

Welcome to the DIS!

Sorry to report that they are not available at the Dolphin or Swan.

Edited to add: I'll defer to the posters below. I was looking at the refillable mug section of allearsnet and it did not list the Swan or Dolphin. I'm sorry if I misled you...

Bob

Sorry to hear that. It must have changed because I'm drinking coffee from my old Dolphin mug. We used to have them refilled at Tubbi's.

Yes they do have refillable mugs at Dolphin. They have been available through Tubbi's. But with Tubbi's down for now, I know they are not available. When it reopens they are suppose to be available again!! :thumbsup2

All reports on the renovation have said that mugs will also be available at the renovated Tubbis - which will be called Picabu. This info has come directly from the Dolphin. Here's a picture of the mugs.

f4f9edb0.jpg

Yes, when I booked our ressies (about 6 weeks ago) I asked if the renovated Tubbi's/ soon to be "Pikabo's" ? :confused3 will continue to have the refillable mugs and I was told yes. :thumbsup2 Gotta love Starbucks 24/7 at the World! (Assuming it will still be Satrbucks)

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter