Refillable mug

M&E

Mouseketeer
I would love to fill up our mugs in the morning and take them with us on the bus to the parks. But then what? We'll have a stroller so we could keep them in the basket in the bottom. Will they likely get stolen? We're staying at AoA in the little mermaid section. I don't like the idea of chugging my coffee/tea, having to then run all the way back to the room. Any other suggestions?
Thanks

Anytime we have had the refillable mugs we have done the exact thing you are talking about and have never had a problem. We will be at AoA in April and I plan on doing it again.;)

You'll most likely have a backpack with you, yes? Here's what we have done. Get the coffee and head to the bus stop. Enjoy coffee at bus stop. Enjoy coffee on the bus (drivers have been ok with it as long as there's a lid on it). As soon as you get to the park, head right for the restroom outside the gates. Rinse it out, dry thoroughly, and put them in your backpack. That way, you'll have them on your return to the resort in the afternoon and you can go right to the soda station and fill up for the afternoon break:thumbsup2.

We have thrown them into the stroller basket with no issues. The one trip I have done without a stroller I used a carabiner to attach it to my messenger bag which worked great for me.

I find they don't hold much... It's never really a problem... But who wants to go back to the room ??? Not me....

We are taking ours with us into the parks. If we have coffee in the am we will go to the restrooms and rinse out. I bought carabiner to put on our backpack, so we'll just clip them on. You can use your mugs at the park FOR WATER ONLY at any station that does fountain drinks or any quick service restaurant. Drink the water we want, dump, then clip back on.

We accidentally left our two refillable mugs in the top drink holder of the stroller while we went on Test Track. One hour later we got back to the stroller and the mugs were still there. :) I never left the mugs out in the open again, but it was nice to see that no one took them.

We have taken them to the park with us. I always bring a gallon size Baggie to put mine in after I rinse it out before I put it in my backpack. I don't like the smell of the coffee in my backpack.

Great! Thank u! I won't have a back pack but the idea of a zip lock is great. Then tea won't dribble in the bottom of the stroller! I like that we have them when we return to the resort also then. I know they can't be filled with pop at the parks but didn't think about using them there for water. Good ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!