>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

I haven't been to Disney since 2013 and this time I am bringing two biological offspring. Do those mugs prevent hot drinks from burning little paws until they cool down? We are going in Jan and my 4 year old just discovered the wonderfulness of hot chocolate.

I haven't been to Disney since 2013 and this time I am bringing two biological offspring. Do those mugs prevent hot drinks from burning little paws until they cool down? We are going in Jan and my 4 year old just discovered the wonderfulness of hot chocolate.

The outside of the mug stays cool with a hot beverage inside, and they have a handle. They also have milk/cream at the coffee station, so you could add that to the hot chocolate to cool it down. :)

I'm hoping someone will know the answer to this...
We are staying at Kidani Village, I understand there is no CS available, however it is my belief that there is a refill spot for mugs at the small gift shop.
I found this info on an old post from 2011. Is that still true? And are you able to get coffee at the refill spot?
I'm hoping not to have to order from GG just for coffee, sugar, and cream.
Thanks in advance...

We are staying at Kidani Village, I understand there is no CS available, however it is my belief that there is a refill spot for mugs at the small gift shop.
I found this info on an old post from 2011. Is that still true? And are you able to get coffee at the refill spot?
Thanks in advance...
Uh, now I’m concerned. I just booked Kidani and my wife is a coffee addict, thankfully I’m not but she doesn’t “adult” without coffee.

Thanks in advance...

I haven't stayed there, but I would ask this in the AKL thread here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/jambo-the-newest-akl-information-thread.3567178/ they are the AKL experts ;)

Thanks in advance...
There is a counter service at the Kidani pool where you can order off a limited menu. Plus I think Sanaa still offers breakfast in the morning. And the store offers baked goods as well as all sorts of groceries for purchase. And the refill location.

There is a counter service at the Kidani pool where you can order off a limited menu. Plus I think Sanaa still offers breakfast in the morning. And the store offers baked goods as well as all sorts of groceries for purchase. And the refill location.
I know there's a refill station,BUT do they only offer soda or do they offer hot drinks as well?

If we're going to the parks before we go to our resort, can we pick up our dining plan mugs at any mug refill spot? To be more specific we are probably going to check out the boardwalk area a bit from epcot, and if we can I'd love to get our mugs at one of the places there so the kids can drink from those instead of asking us for 5000 slushies the rest of the afternoon.

If we're going to the parks before we go to our resort, can we pick up our dining plan mugs at any mug refill spot? To be more specific we are probably going to check out the boardwalk area a bit from epcot, and if we can I'd love to get our mugs at one of the places there so the kids can drink from those instead of asking us for 5000 slushies the rest of the afternoon.

Yes, you can. :)

I know there's a refill station,BUT do they only offer soda or do they offer hot drinks as well?
Yes. There’s a soft drink and coffee stand right around the corner to the right in the gift shop there. They also have the tea bags and things. I visit it many times per day. I’m a coffee addict.

It's been a while since I stayed at a Disney Resort. Are they still testing the cups with the RFID which limits uses and time or did they roll it out or cancel it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter