>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Can I do that on arrival day or have to wait till day 15?

I don't think it would hurt to ask if they can extend it right when you buy it. When we were at AoA last June we bought 6 mugs all at the same time. Somehow a 1 or 2 of them had an expiration date of 2 weeks; a few of them ended up with expiration dates of 4 weeks out; and 1 of them had an expiration date of 6 weeks out. I have no idea why that happened -- we were only staying for 8 days. But my point is, they obviously have the ability to extend the expiration date when you buy them -- whether or not they're allowed to is a different question. But I'd ask.

I've had a CM ask me how long I was staying when I purchased the mug so they could activate it for the correct number of night. Doesn't hurt to ask up front! I do not think they will scan (or actually have the ability) to verify.

You're sure? We were just told no by calling WDW and DVC....

If the "yup" you're wondering about referred to either of the below, both of them are true.

The CS people you can talk to on the phone are in call centers, nitnin orlando, and probably not in Florida. They might not have ever been to the parks or resorts. They do not know how the resorts are run.

Are the mugs still good 14 days? We have split stay and the dining plan for only the first half.

If I have my mugs from the last trip can I take them and have them re-activated?

You're sure? We were just told no by calling WDW and DVC....

100% sure.

I'll just add my "100% sure" to this as well. A friend of mine just got back from AoA last night and told me that she had the same experience we did with the mugs last year. They bought 5 mugs last Sunday -- 3 of them were good for 14 days and 2 of them for 28 days. All bought at the same time. So they are most definitely still good for *at least* 14 days right off the bat and can be exte

Can anyone show me a picture of 2017's current Refillable mugs? I'm asking because my husband and I bought carabiners for our 2016 trip to clip our cups to his belt loop, but the 2016 mugs didn't have a handle. Do the 2017 mugs have handles? Thanks.

Can anyone show me a picture of 2017's current Refillable mugs? I'm asking because my husband and I bought carabiners for our 2016 trip to clip our cups to his belt loop, but the 2016 mugs didn't have a handle. Do the 2017 mugs have handles? Thanks.
They are pictured in this thread.

They look exactly like the 2016 mugs, but with white handles.

Edit to add: Page 51 has a picture.

It was only a short period of time that they didn't have handles.

My DH drinks a lot of soda, is there a limit to how much you can refill the refillable mugs at your resort?

Thank you. That's awesome. I know he will have several mugs per meal.
You just have to wait 2/3 minutes in between refills. My family can go through a lot as well and there has been a few times where someone has received the "please wait for next refill" error with a countdown :drinking1

Someone mentiond none fizzy options on the refill machines other than iced tea and water is there anything (like oasis or still fanta?) Not a big fan of fizzy drinks prefer squash.

Someone mentiond none fizzy options on the refill machines other than iced tea and water is there anything (like oasis or still fanta?) Not a big fan of fizzy drinks prefer squash.

In addition to 4 varieties of Iced Tea, I know there is Lite Minute Maid Lemonade; Blue (I think it was blue) Powerade; and some type of HiC...fruit punch flavor, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!