>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

I have a mug without the handle from my trip last year. Glad they went back to the handle as it was hard to manage with multiple mugs and no handles. However I was really hoping for a new design for my next trip.
Ohh I didn't think of that, I was thinking a non handle would be nice for a cup holder but you are right, trying to carry three or four without handles would be tough

Here are my photos of the current blue and purple lid mugs at All-Star Music.

View attachment 232771
My personal mug filled with coffee.

View attachment 232772
Set of purple mugs sold in Maestro Mickey's gift shop. The full selection of colors was in the Intermission food court.

Been a long time since staying at All Stars. Assuming they no longer have the frozen Slush options? Seems like I recall something like 630-midnight for refills. Sorry, I'm sure someone's asked whether they still offer a discount on mugs if you upgrade to AP?

Been a long time since staying at All Stars. Assuming they no longer have the frozen Slush options? Seems like I recall something like 630-midnight for refills. Sorry, I'm sure someone's asked whether they still offer a discount on mugs if you upgrade to AP?

I thought it was Pop Century that had the slushies, but they got rid of them years ago, I heard because the machine kept breaking down.

I thought it was Pop Century that had the slushies, but they got rid of them years ago, I heard because the machine kept breaking down.
You're probably right. I've stayed at Pop several years too and could be confusing the two food courts

The mug is well worth the money.:flower1:
yes, I think I will be buying my $20 mug. Although we may just split 1 mug (for 2 of us, not really pop drinkers). We bought a huge case of Gatorade to take in a checked bag. We're normally ok with our refillable brita water bottle. But wife wants some variety. I did approach her with the idea of instead packing some crystal light type packets, request free ice water at stands, and mix your drink in the britta. Yeah, she didn't go for the frugal idea.

Last edited:
yes, I think I will be buying my $20 mug. Although we may just split 1 mug (for 2 of us, not really pop drinkers). We bought a huge case of Gatorade to take in a checked bag. We're normally ok with our refillable brita water bottle. But wife wants some variety. I did approach her with the idea of instead packing some crystal light type packets, request free ice water at stands, and mix your drink in the britta. Yeah, she didn't go for the frugal idea.
We are on the free dining so we get a Mug for free, but since you can't use it in the park, we take the packets and ask for water. For us that is the most cost effective.

I actually do that, but because I like it, not to be frugal. I carry a water bottle, fill it throughout the day and use crystal light. Yum.

I have removed several posts from the thread. This is not a debate thread, or a rant thread. FAQs are specialized threads with a very specific purpose. In this case, it's to provide a place to get information and ask questions about the refillable mug program.

Rants about "the way things used to be" are considered off-topic and will be deleted without comment, along with posts that quote OT posts. These FAQ threads get long enough as it is.

Great information! I hope they still have the mug with the camper on it when we go in December!

Are the mugs still good 14 days? We have split stay and the dining plan for only the first half.

I understand mugs are good for 14 days automatically, but supposed to be good for length of stay.

We have a 14 night stay, on the dining plan. How do we get the mugs to work on our 15th day, the check out day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts