>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Do the mugs still have the ugly white handle on them. We aren't going till September so I'm hoping they have a different design and have handles that match.

Didn't the white handle only appear in February? Unlikely they'll change.

I got a white handle one before they were talked about and didn't even realize it had a different handle. It's not that awful imo.

I have a mug without the handle from my trip last year. Glad they went back to the handle as it was hard to manage with multiple mugs and no handles. However I was really hoping for a new design for my next trip.

Thanks for the info on the white handles. I wish they would come out with a total new design!

Note: The previous version of this FAQ thread has been closed and made non-sticky. It will remain on the board for reference if needed.

If you purchase a refillable Rapid Fill mug at a Disney resort food court or quick service dining location, you can get free refills of selected drinks for the duration of your stay.

What if I’m staying at two different resorts during my trip? Will I have to get another mug?

No, once your mug has been activated, it can be used at any Disney resort.

Thanks!
Lynne M and the DISboards Staff
So we're doing a split stay at YC and POP in June............we can buy the mugs at YC and they'll follow us to POP? If thats the case thats great!

Doug :goofy:

So we're doing a split stay at YC and POP in June............we can buy the mugs at YC and they'll follow us to POP? If thats the case thats great!

Doug :goofy:
The YC has the Coke freestyle machines with a lot of flavors. The selection is great. And you can use the mugs at any resort refill station.

Something not mentioned in the OP. If your stay is longer than 14 nights, Disney will re-activate your mugs free of charge. We stayed for 17 nights last trip, and we re-activated them on day 15.

Hope they have new ones by next year..... PINK......:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Ditto pink is my signature color

Saw pictures earlier this week from CBR and the display had Pink. :thumbsup2

We were at AoA a couple of weeks ago and I wanted a pink mug. They didn't have any in the food court, but I had noticed mugs behind the counter in the gift shop and they had pink. I was able to get it and activate it in the gift shop. :Pinkbounc So, keep that in mind if the food court doesn't have a color you want. I don't know if this is a new thing or not to keep some in the gift shop. My daughter and I were very happy to have pink as an option.

We were at AoA a couple of weeks ago and I wanted a pink mug. They didn't have any in the food court, but I had noticed mugs behind the counter in the gift shop and they had pink. I was able to get it and activate it in the gift shop. So, keep that in mind if the food court doesn't have a color you want. I don't know if this is a new thing or not to keep some in the gift shop. My daughter and I were very happy to have pink as an option.

Yes at All-Star Music I saw they stocked some refillable mugs in the gift shop in addition to the stock in the food court.

If you are an AP holder and buy your refillable mug in your resort gift shop, would you get the 20% merchandise discount on the mugs?

If you are an AP holder and buy your refillable mug in your resort gift shop, would you get the 20% merchandise discount on the mugs?
I tried to get the AP discount on the mug I bought last Friday at the Beach Club. They said that the refillable mugs weren't eligible for the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter