Refillable Cups/Mugs

LeslieL

Earning My Ears
:rockband: :rockband: What are the drinks available for the refillable cups/mugs. None of us drink much coffee but I sure like a cold creme soda after a long day. We'll be at POR. Thanks! :3dglasses :badpc:

hello and welcome to the Disboards!

The soft drinks available are all Coke fountain products. I have never seen cream soda. Coke has an exclusive contract w/ WDW and theirs are the only soft drinks you can buy. If you want cream soda, I am afraid you will have to bring some with you. We have to bring our Sun Drop.:)

We were at POR in June and used the portable mugs. I didn't see any cream soda. I agree that everything was a Coke product. You could also get coffee or iced tea. We loved using our mugs.

Our last trip to POR we refilled with Vanilla Coke, Cherry coke, rootbeer, diet coke, lemonade, hot cocoa, hot tea, coffee. There were other choices too, this is just what we used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter