Redwitch & My F&W Adventure! Questing! The Worst Drink Ever! Sushi Rolling! Shochu! Help!!!

Hello ladies! I'm just catching up on all these fabulous dining reports!
Loving all your sushi!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hello ladies! I'm just catching up on all these fabulous dining reports!
Loving all your sushi!!!!!!!!!! :D

Welcome back! I'm sorry we never got back to you about Morimoto's, but I hope you had an excellent time anyway!

Everyone, we need some help! We're arriving at Disney tomorrow, and we have no idea what to do! Help us make up our minds!

+ doing a monerail tour (the wave, trader SAMs, citricos) - fun, but we did it last trip (I'll get that review up, I swear!) and we're doing highway in the sky
+ drinking around the swan and dolphin and boardwalk - fun again, have never done it, but might make us out too late
+ partying in Disney springs- can start early and get back early, but geez are there expensive cocktails down there
+ relaxing at a nice signature- Bluezoo, flying fish and il Mulino being ones we're looking at

Quick! We need suggestions, fast!

I don't think I'll be able to do another update till we get back, sadly, so consider this my small update. I'll still check this thread everyday, though! Also: if you want a review on any flower and garden item, let us know!

Try the sake bar in Japan!
I like this place except for one thing: you will never, ever get a generous pour on the sake. Those little plastic cups have a line etched into them where they are supposed to pour the sake up to. Those servers are so exacting, they never, ever go over the line. So yeah no excitement factor in the pour. And for a $15 sample you would hope that they would feel sorry for you...no.

I like this place except for one thing: you will never, ever get a generous pour on the sake. Those little plastic cups have a line etched into them where they are supposed to pour the sake up to. Those servers are so exacting, they never, ever go over the line. So yeah no excitement factor in the pour. And for a $15 sample you would hope that they would feel sorry for you...no.

That is mostly true, sadly I don't mind that much because sake is traditionally served in small cups- if you order it at a traditional place, you usually get a tiny portion too. Having said that, on three separate occasions I've gotten a bigger cup from the sake bar vthat has always happened when I've engaged the cast member first- practicing Japanese or discussing their music and anime. It may be cheating, but sometimes it works. Tomorrow we're going ther; we'll see how they pour.

Yesterday at the flower and garden booth we got a huge pour of sake- Morroccan pour levels. That was a nice treat!

Tomorrow is drink around the world day. Wish us luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!