reducing photo file size

JoEllen

DIS Veteran
My photo is too large to upload into the photo gallery so I can post it. I tried to reduce the size but when it posted it's about the size of a stamp! Can you help me reduce the file to required standards?

thank-you,

JoEllen

JoEllen said:
Never mind, my teenager figured it out for me :flower:
It looks like you've linked to the thumbnail of the photo and not the photo itself. Is that what you wanted to do?

However, after looking at the full size photo it looks like it's no bigger. It's still pretty small. Is that the size you wanted?

How DO you resize. I have uploaded about three pictures, and I thought I had them at the right size when I saved them they are either HUGE or thumbnail.... is there a trick??

Thanks in advance

Hi Bill,

I was trying to post a photo on the "favorite DVC photo thread" and was abit challenged by it.

I've saved the photobucket site on My Favorites and next time will try to do it myself ;)

Thank you for this tech site!

JoEllen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts