Redeeming seasonal pass at resort?

jbinder95

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

My friends and I will be arriving Saturday, staying at Portofino Bay. We purchased FL resident seasonal passes online. We're planning to go to the resort first to get our express passes. Does anyone know if we can redeem our seasonal passes at Portofino? Or do we have to go to a ticket window at the parks? Thanks for your help!

Hi all,

My friends and I will be arriving Saturday, staying at Portofino Bay. We purchased FL resident seasonal passes online. We're planning to go to the resort first to get our express passes. Does anyone know if we can redeem our seasonal passes at Portofino? Or do we have to go to a ticket window at the parks? Thanks for your help!
I purchased AP's. My TA said I could do that at the resort, mine is also Portofino.

Hi all,

We were there just before the shutdown and were able to redeem our passes at the resort (Aventura),

Were you able to get a pass holder discount on the room? Any tips for getting discount rates at Portofino?

APH rates must be selected at the time you book the room - they can't be added at the time of arrival.

If available, APH rates usually come out 2-4 months in advance. Only a limited number of APH rate rooms are offered & they can & do sell out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter