Red Sox tv viewing - MK resorts?!

I feel your pain I was flying home from WDW during Game 4 of the WS last year on SW airlines (no radio, no TV) so the pilot kept giving us updates, I got home just in time to see them win the game.

Do the resorts get FOX in the rooms??? I can't remember if they do or not. We will be there at the end of the month too. We want to watch the Red Sox win another World Series while we are there. Last year I was on a plane from Atlanta to Boston during the final game. Luckily Airtran had the game on the satellite radio. This year I would actually like to watch it!!!

Do the resorts get FOX in the rooms??? I can't remember if they do or not. We will be there at the end of the month too. We want to watch the Red Sox win another World Series while we are there. Last year I was on a plane from Atlanta to Boston during the final game. Luckily Airtran had the game on the satellite radio. This year I would actually like to watch it!!!
Yes all the Resorts get Fox.

:grouphug:

From all of us in RSN. Trust me, you are not alone! LOL!!!!

Game 7 (hopefully it's over by then, with a Sox victory) is Oct. 19, my first night in WDW. Uh oh. This could be ugly.

Both the Swan and Dolphin have TBS in their cable lineup. You may have better success in heading to one of the bars over there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter