Red Car Trolley News Boys leaving July 23

AlienBrain

Disney Fan Since '84
RCTNB, one of my favorites, is going bye-bye on July 23 according to micechat, oc register, and others.

Such a bummer to see it leaving. My 2 year old son loves "Suitcase and a Dream." Hoping this is just temporary.

I read that it is due to the new Marvel Land construction, they had to take the Red Car Trolley off so naturally the Red Car Trolley Boys have to go. My guess is that the current singers have come to the end of their contract and that once Marvel Land is operational and the Red Car Trolley is back , they will hire a new group of singers.

I read that it is due to the new Marvel Land construction, they had to take the Red Car Trolley off so naturally the Red Car Trolley Boys have to go. My guess is that the current singers have come to the end of their contract and that once Marvel Land is operational and the Red Car Trolley is back , they will hire a new group of singers.

But they have done shows in the past when the trolley couldn't run. It's too bad because I really like that show.

RCTNB, one of my favorites, is going bye-bye on July 23 according to micechat, oc register, and others.

Such a bummer to see it leaving. My 2 year old son loves "Suitcase and a Dream." Hoping this is just temporary.

Darn, I loved getting Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream from Clarabelle's and sitting at a table watching the show. Please Disney, do not par down the entertainment. This is part of what makes Disney so unique.

I really enjoy photographing the live entertainment in the parks. I saw the News Boys for the first time on my last trip. I didn't know what to expect, so I didn't get any real great shots. I was all prepared to get the shots I wanted on my upcoming trip in August, but now I can't, which bums me out.

Time to write in to Disney! Send in those comment pronto! If Disney thinks no one will miss this show, then it will disappear forever. Let Disney know that you care, how much you enjoy this show, what it means to you and your kids, how much it enhances your visits, etc. For those who are new to this: use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the DLR webpage. Make sure to include your contact information in case someone calls/emails you in return. And don't be surprised if someone does call you back!

I just realized with the closure of this show DCA doesn't have any live entertainment with a walk-around Mickey anymore. Meanwhile over in Disneyland Park he's in the parades, Fantasmic, Mickey and the Magical Map, and makes an appearance with the Straw Hatters.

So sad! The smaller entertainment that you just happen upon when you’re in the parks is a big part of the magic to me. I remember about 6 years ago we first stumbled upon this show and loved it! We’ll definitely miss it.

Time to write in to Disney! Send in those comment pronto! If Disney thinks no one will miss this show, then it will disappear forever. Let Disney know that you care, how much you enjoy this show, what it means to you and your kids, how much it enhances your visits, etc. For those who are new to this: use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the DLR webpage. Make sure to include your contact information in case someone calls/emails you in return. And don't be surprised if someone does call you back!
I've never been one to do this - but I just did!

Sad, we love the Newsies. We really did miss the trolley when we saw them this summer, but they were still great.

We always would stop for a minute or two. We never watched the whole show or "sat" to watch. But they will still be missed. The break in the middle of a hectic walk was always appreciated.

I would hold off with the big disappointment until Marvel land is complete and the Trolley is back running again. I would say its only a temporary removal. My guess is that the current singers contract is over and Disney didnt renew the contract as the Trolley is off. Once everything is finished and the Trolley is back running, Disney will probably hire new singers and put the show back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter