Red Bull?

RGLakatos

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can purchase Red Bull onboard? Specifically on the ship Dream?

I have a Red Bull every morning; possibly 2 in a day and I would like to not miss my daily dosage!

Thanks....

RGL

Hi;

Thanks for giving me some insight......some drinks are mixed with Red Bull so maybe they will have it on board!

RGL

Does anyone know if you can purchase Red Bull onboard? Specifically on the ship Dream?

I have a Red Bull every morning; possibly 2 in a day and I would like to not miss my daily dosage!

Thanks....

RGL

not sure about the Dream, but in January the Wonder only had Monster.

Matt

Red Bull is not distributed by Coke, Monster is. Disney is a Coke company so they probably will have Monster fleet-wide.

DynamicDisneyDuo said:
Red Bull is not distributed by Coke, Monster is. Disney is a Coke company so they probably will have Monster fleet-wide.

We could buy Monster on deck 12 on the Magic at the ice cream place. For $9 a can

adisneytattoo91 said:
We could buy Monster on deck 12 on the Magic at the ice cream place. For $9 a can

On the Dream* sorry! Getting my cruises all mixed up

I feel your pain. I used to have a 2 can-a-day Red Bull addiction for 6 years. Until I finally admitted that I'd get heart palpitations from them. Now I'm back to regular old coffee.

If you need it that bad, you should bring your own. Never seen them onboard. And make sure you roll it aboard since that's the rule, and since they do explode rather easily.

NINE DOLLARS?!? Oh I'm in trouble......My husband and I both typically drink 1 to 2 Monsters a day. Are we permitted to carry this on in the same way we would alcohol?

If it must be the Red Bull brand, they won't have it; Disney carries only Coca Cola products. If Monster is not an acceptable substitute you should bring your own Red Bull, which you can do if you carry it onboard the ship with you.

Well, I think I will take a 4 pack or 6 pack in my backpack on that case as a carry-on!!! Thanks for the info folks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!