Walter
Teresa
Kathy
Corey
Julie
Max

No snacks this week....just drinks.

It's HOT here today!!!!!!!!

I think Teresa's got an opinion of the European toilets. I'd love to hear it. :laughing:

I think Teresa's got an opinion of the European toilets. I'd love to hear it. :laughing:

mee too

Listening to last weeks disboards show right now. Kevin and John, my hubby and I always have our own blankets, so the same reason we have different body temps. I always bring a sheet with me when we travel. :)

No snacks? I don't think that's legal with the union rules.

:thumbsup2 Welcome back Pete, Walter and T....Have a great show !!!

Welcome Back Pete, Walter, and Teresa! Woo Hoo for Podcast recording day! Thank you all for what you do!

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the lake......Pete has returned! ;):lmao:

Welcome home Pete, Walter, Teresa, and of course, Teresa's tear ducts. :goodvibes

Hello gang....From not too far away. :wave:

Looking forward to hearing everyone.

Think I will keep this weeks podcasts for the flight to Orlando next week :)

Really looking forward to hearing about all the European adventures. popcorn::

:beach: We were drinking iced peach tea and picnic lunch at the beach in OC, MD all afternoon.

65* degree water and I was cold a lot.

I can't wait to listen to y'all when get back.

:beach: We were drinking iced peach tea and picnic lunch at the beach in OC, MD all afternoon.

65* degree water and I was cold a lot.

I can't wait to listen to y'all when get back.

I am jealous you are on the beach in OC. I miss that town. Enjoy it for me please. :)

I am jealous you are on the beach in OC. I miss that town. Enjoy it for me please. :)

It is a short trip this time for NC Beast and me (15 years since we came).

We are shortly going to the Boardwalk after dinner. Mil is making something out of yesterday's steamed crabs and squash/zucchini from our garden as a side.

and as background mood music this week - how bout a few of the tunes from the tony awards.....i can't stop singing them.....i've even become a harry p convert from watching that man/boy sing and dance :)

Hoping for some good Med cruise stuff in preparation for our August 20th cruise :)

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter