Recipe for Morocco's Vegetarian Platter

LittleBear

Earning My Ears
Where can I find the recipes for the dishes on the vegetarian platter at the Tangierine Cafe at Morocco, Epcot?

The platter had a wonderful tangierine couscous salad, lentil salad, tabouleh, hummus, and marinated olives.

Thanks!
:)

I have the Couscous Salad & Hummus recipes.

Deb

Couscous Salad
from Morocco, Epcot

1/2 red onion
1 tsp chopped garlic
1/2 sweet red bell pepper
1/2 sweet green bell pepper
1/2 zucchini, chopped
1/2 c olive oil
1/4 c raisins
1/4 c chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
1 c orange juice
12 oz cooked plain couscous
2 Tbl chopped fresh parsley
1/2 c tangerine (or mandarin) orange segments
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Nutmeg to taste
Cinnamon to taste
Mint sprig for garnish

In a large nonstick skillet, sauté onion, garlic, sweet bell peppers and zucchini in olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg & cinnamon. Add 1/2 cup olive oil to vegetables along with raisins, chickpeas & orange juice. Toss vegetable mixture with couscous & pan juices. Add parsley and gently fold in citrus segments. Mound mixture onto a serving platter & garnish with mint. Yield - 4 servings

Hummus
from Morocco

10 oz garbanzo beans
1 garlic clove, quartered
1 1/3 Tbl sesame tahini
1 Tbl lemon juice
salt

Put garbanzo beans with one third of the liquid from the beans in food processor or blender. Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Add additional salt and lemon juice if desired. Serves 4.

Piratesmate, thank you so much for the recipes! I also appreciate that you had them right at hand and ready to share. You are the best.

I can't wait to try these at home. We really enjoyed these dishes last month at Epcot.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I love hummus and couscous! Both are great summer time recipes. I use them alot when entertaining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter