Recent Wonder Cruisers

john970

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone,

I have a few quick questions for anyone who has cruised on the Wonder in the last month.

-Are there any shows not to miss?
-Are there any sings, bands, or duos (and if so, are they good and worth watching)?
-Is there anything to make sure to do or to make sure to eat/try?

Thanks.

I just did the Feb. 5th 3 night cruise - LOVED IT

Shows - depends on if you have kids
I enjoyed "Golden Mickeys" and "Dreams". I could have done without "Toy Story" but then I've never seen the movie. The kids seemed to enjoy "Toy Story"

other shows - "Match Your Mate" and "Wonder Quest" were hysterical. They were game shows in the evenings when it's adults only. Best show on the ship to enjoy while sipping on your favorite beverage.

food:
Tritons: creme brulee and tomato & basil soup
Animator's Palette: creamy butternut squash soup
Parrot Cay: Cream of Sweet Onion soup, lemon meringue pie, chicken fritters
embarkation buffet: potato and leek soup

Guess you can tell I really liked the soup - :goodvibes

Have a great time.

Thanks for responding, and I'm glad you had a great time.

I'm concerned cause I read that there's no steel-drum band, or for that sake, no live music/bands. This is one thing we love about cruising.

Do you remember if they had any bands, duos, or live music?

Thanks.

On my December 7-11 cruise, they had a duo called "Wave". I saw them by the Quiet Cove pool one evening when we were in Nassau, and in the Promenade Lounge on our Tuesday at sea day.

Thanks for responding, and I'm glad you had a great time.

I'm concerned cause I read that there's no steel-drum band, or for that sake, no live music/bands. This is one thing we love about cruising.

Do you remember if they had any bands, duos, or live music?

Thanks.

Not true! Live music in lounge/piano bar (Cadillac Lounge) every night!

I know I saw a band around one of the pools on embarkation day - and at least one other time. There was a piano player at Promanades as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!