Recent Vibe activities

admepo

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
I’m looking to see if anyone on recent cruises had teens that went to Vibe. What are the activities now offered and was it structured differently? Thanks!

My daughter was in the Vibe on the 9/6 Dream. She was extremely frustrated because Vibe activities are not listed in the Navigator, and when she asked the YA staff in the Vibe if certain things were happening, they would either say no, or yes, sometime, but not tell the kids when certain activities were happening. So they didn't know when to come back for the activities they wanted to do. They were told it was because of COVID, but I don't understand how not telling the kids when to come back for something,or listing the activities in the Navigator, helps prevent COVID spread. She missed out on certain things she wanted to do because she didn't know when to be there.

On our cruise, there were only about 50 kids in the Vibe age group.

My daughter was in the Vibe on the 9/6 Dream. She was extremely frustrated because Vibe activities are not listed in the Navigator, and when she asked the YA staff in the Vibe if certain things were happening, they would either say no, or yes, sometime, but not tell the kids when certain activities were happening. So they didn't know when to come back for the activities they wanted to do. They were told it was because of COVID, but I don't understand how not telling the kids when to come back for something,or listing the activities in the Navigator, helps prevent COVID spread. She missed out on certain things she wanted to do because she didn't know when to be there.

That’s discouraging that the Vibe activities were not in the Navaigator App. We sail on the 25th and it’s my son’s first time being in the Edge age group. Hopefully, they’ve gotten some feedback and updated this. I’ll plan to report back with our experience.

Well that is definitely disappointing to hear. Hoping with some feedback, that changes and the activities are listed. Thanks for sharing.

That’s discouraging that the Vibe activities were not in the Navaigator App. We sail on the 25th and it’s my son’s first time being in the Edge age group. Hopefully, they’ve gotten some feedback and updated this. I’ll plan to report back with our experience.
Thanks and have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter