Recent Magic cruisers

We were on the 8 day starting Feb 15, the productions included:

All Aboard: Let the Magic Begin
Twice Charmed: A Cinderella Story
Villains Tonight
Disney Dreams
Remember the Magic

All of the shows were excellent and left us wanting for more.

We were just on the 6 night and it was only Twice Charmed, Villains Tonight and Dreams.

Hi, how was your 6 night Magic cruise? We are on the 6 night Magic cruise out of Galveston on 6th April, could you tell me which night is formal night & is there a Character Breakfast.

Thanks so much.

Hi, how was your 6 night Magic cruise? We are on the 6 night Magic cruise out of Galveston on 6th April, could you tell me which night is formal night & is there a Character Breakfast.

Thanks so much.

Our 6 night cruise was awesome. Here is what we had on ours:

night 1: casual (boarding day)
night 2: formal (sea day)
night 3: casual (Sea day)
night 4: pirate (Grand Cayman)
night 5: semi-formal (Cozumel)
night 6: casual (Sea day)

We did have a character breakfast. I think there was one scheduled each sea day morning, and we were assigned to the one on the last sea day (day 6). It was at 8:00 am.

Our 6 night cruise was awesome. Here is what we had on ours:

night 1: casual (boarding day)
night 2: formal (sea day)
night 3: casual (Sea day)
night 4: pirate (Grand Cayman)
night 5: semi-formal (Cozumel)
night 6: casual (Sea day)

We did have a character breakfast. I think there was one scheduled each sea day morning, and we were assigned to the one on the last sea day (day 6). It was at 8:00 am.

Thanks so much, great news, so excited now, 1 month today.:cool1::cheer2::banana:

I notice you were on a Bahama-free itinerary - was Captain Jack Sparrow on your ship? We recently sailed a similiar itinerary and he was nowhere to be found, nor was there any mention of him by the crew or in the Navigator on Pirate's Night, only Captain Hook, Smee and the general pirates. We were wondering if it was just a fluke, or if he only sails in the vicinity of the Nassau/Castaway Cay. Thanks!

I notice you were on a Bahama-free itinerary - was Captain Jack Sparrow on your ship? We recently sailed a similiar itinerary and he was nowhere to be found, nor was there any mention of him by the crew or in the Navigator on Pirate's Night, only Captain Hook, Smee and the general pirates. We were wondering if it was just a fluke, or if he only sails in the vicinity of the Nassau/Castaway Cay. Thanks!

He was on our ship on pirate night. I saw it printed in the Navigator that he would be outside of the theatre that night and I ended up walking by there and he was in fact there posing for pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter