Recent Eastern navigators...

There was another thread a couple of weeks ago that asked this question and someone on the 9/3 Eastern said he / she was going to share their navigators but it hasn't materialized. I'm going on the 10/15 Eastern and if nothing has shown up by then I promise to share mine when I get back!

Brenda :goodvibes

We just returned from the 9/18-9/22 cruise. If you can wait until this evening I'll scan it in and post. Does it matter which day, or will any be OK?

Julie,
thanks for the offer. I can't speak for the other poster but I am only interested in the Magic navigators for the 7-night Eastern itinierary.

I'm sure that there are plenty of folks out there who'd still like to see what your Wonder navigators look like. :goodvibes

Thanks again!

yes - that person said they were going to send to ***************** but who knows how long that will take to post.....the most recent ones on there are from april...

Well, before I left for my 9/17 Eastern, I had mentioned that if nothing showed up before now, I would scan and post mine.

We just got back Monday. HOWEVER, our navigators won't do much good because (due to Phillipe and Rita) our Eastern became a mixed-up Western. :confused3

Sorry I can't help!

-Christal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter