Recent Eastern navigators...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by lillygator, Sep 28, 2005.

1. lillygator

lillygator DIS Veteran

is anyone willing to share?

2. oybolshoi

oybolshoi DIS Veteran

There was another thread a couple of weeks ago that asked this question and someone on the 9/3 Eastern said he / she was going to share their navigators but it hasn't materialized. I'm going on the 10/15 Eastern and if nothing has shown up by then I promise to share mine when I get back!

Brenda :goodvibes

3. RetroJulie

RetroJulie Mouseketeer

We just returned from the 9/18-9/22 cruise. If you can wait until this evening I'll scan it in and post. Does it matter which day, or will any be OK?

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

to hide this advert.
  5. oybolshoi

oybolshoi DIS Veteran

Julie,
    thanks for the offer. I can't speak for the other poster but I am only interested in the Magic navigators for the 7-night Eastern itinierary.

I'm sure that there are plenty of folks out there who'd still like to see what your Wonder navigators look like. :goodvibes

Thanks again!

6. lillygator

lillygator DIS Veteran

yes - that person said they were going to send to ***************** but who knows how long that will take to post.....the most recent ones on there are from april...

7. ChrizJen

ChrizJen <font color=green>I am not a Koala Bear at the zoo

Well, before I left for my 9/17 Eastern, I had mentioned that if nothing showed up before now, I would scan and post mine.

We just got back Monday. HOWEVER, our navigators won't do much good because (due to Phillipe and Rita) our Eastern became a mixed-up Western. :confused3

Sorry I can't help!

-Christal